St. Columba Catholic School is a community of faith dedicated to academic excellence. Believing that we are called to follow Jesus and share His Good News, the administration, faculty, staff and parent community see each individual as a Child of God. Affirming the role of parents as the primary educators of their children, we recognize the right of all our students to a quality education that will lead to spiritual, moral, intellectual and cultural maturity preparing them to meet the challenge of living a Christ-centered life in a changing world.
In accordance with the school's mission and philosophy, we strive to do this through:
- Enabling each student to become a person of faith through developing a clear vision of God, the world, and self
- Guiding the student to become a witness to the Gospel in daily living
- Fostering Christian citizenship based on responsible choices
- Providing the child with adequate opportunities for achieving his or her fullest potential
- Cultivating international understanding and inter-cultural harmony
SCHOOLWIDE LEARNING EXPECTATIONS
St. Columba students are CLEAR about being:
C - a faith-filled Christian Catholic
L - a lifelong Learner
E - an Effective communicator
A - a self-Aware individual
R - a Responsible citizen
St Columba Catholic School is accredited by The Western Association of Schools and Colleges as well as The Western Catholic Education Program.
For further information, please feel free to contact us at